Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Agree with you completely. When I saw the quality of my Full-HD movie burned onto blue ray I couldn't believe my eyes. The overall quality is worse than poor !!! It's a joke !

Can you let me know what other software you use for producing movies, to keep the original Full-HD quality recorder on your JVC?
I feel like saying big good-bye to cyberlink products.
How can they be releasing new patches of software and not fixing things like this???
Unbelievable…

Thanks
Milos
Well , I guess I found solution!!!!!

Was trying to burn bd movie on BD-DL (50GB).
Producing my movie was sucessful but the problem started to begin when was trying to burn in as a disk (either on HDD or BD discs). The PD got stoped at about 92%
My original menu (the one my move didn't burn with) was downloaded from directzone. Also I had long title descriptions on this menu.
So I took one clip from my produced movie, copied it into time line 15 times and insert as much additions as I could (PiPs , mp3-s, subtitles, transitions ,chapters etc.) and againg used the same menu and it again didn't work.
Than all I have done was changing the menu for the one provided by CyberLink with your PD. and it worked !
I guess all the problems are caused by the menus created by random people. Try to use menus provided by CyberLink and try not to use long characters in your menu.

Have a good nite and great movies !!!!
Milos
Hi All,

Has anyone tried to burn a blue-ray movie on pd v.7 ultra?
I get error msg "power director has encountered an error and will close" while recording movie titles. It goes up to 90% and then stops showing me this msg.
Have already wasted two bd discs. I'm using BD R-DL (50GB).
My movie is 3.4hr long , 13 chapters, and has about 45GB.

I know there was simillar issue with PD v6 when burning DVDs

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Milos
Go to: