Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'll second that, I rented Fighting and State of Play from Blockbuster, told my mate to come round, neither of them played, i only managed to get into the menu then the computer locks up. Older discs play fine. Don't expect to be able to put new rentals in your drive and them actually work.

COME ON Cyberlink, this is not bleeding edge technology. I have upgraded with you from Ultra 7 to Ultra 8 and now Ultra 9 and NONE of these versions have been capable players. You assume that the next version will work. More fool me and anyone else who buys this software. If the reason that the new discs don't play is because of Java/Encryption keys then you have had 3 revisions of this software and still haven't managed to get it right. Get the mechanism in place and get it working. I feel like asking for a refund of my £8 rental fees as your software does not actually play Blu-ray. I am wishing i had just bought a stand alone player. This is not software for playing Blu-ray. It doesn't play current titles. One very disgruntled punter. If i had bought a Blu-ray player from a store and it didn't play discs i could ask for my money back. Or get an exchange. What do you do? Ask the customer to pay another £30 for telephone support. That is not customer service. I downloaded Arcsoft total media theatre 3 and it played first try, imagine my amazement!!!!!!
Go to: