Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I agree with Michael. This is a very significant issue for me. I developed a series of 5 1-hour DVDs, each with hundreds of video clips. Many of the video clips were to be muted, some not. My editing time amounted to hundreds of hours.

When I open those files in PD9, all of the clips are un-muted -- OUCH. Yes, I made masters in PD8 before migrating to PD9, but PD9 has rendered much of my previous work useless unless I invest many more hours re-editing to lower the volume on hundreds of clips.

A muted clip should remain muted until I decide to un-mute it. Don't even offer the option if it is so volatile - there is little practical use of temporarily muting a clip. More importantly, when the software unpredictably makes such a dramatic change, there is a high risk of accidentally producing a finished product with unwanted audio material.

How do we get this message to Cyberlink?

Jeff
Ditto to nearly every post. My first project using PD 7.00.2227c has the sync problem. Luckily for me I'm using very little of the video sound track. For the clips from which I want to include the original audio, it has been necessary for me to split the audio track, and then yes, one needs to be careful to keep it aligned with its original video clip.

All video was captured directly from a DV video camera in an AVI format.

This really is an annoying problem, and I don't relish the prospect of always needing to split my audio track from the video.

JP
I've just finished my first movie and have discovered that I inadvertently saved some of the "freeze frame" snap shots to an undesirable location. Can I simply move the files in Windows explorer without destroying my new creation? If not, what process should I use to relocate the files?

JP
Go to: