Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am getting this error. Burning to DVD+R DL. Using v7.0.2227c. DVD HQ and "include buffer under run protection" ticked. Any ideas?? Thanks.
Thanks Cranston. You were bang on. After rendering it seems to run smoothly. I burned it on a single layer using "shrink to fit" but am not happy with the quality (original file is 7.5GB) and now I'm getting a "Burn Failed: Error Code eb020b8d" when trying to burn to a double layer disk. I've sent in a support ticket to try to resolve that problem. Have you been through that before? Thanks for your help!

Darel
Hi. I'm using PowerDirector7. I have added text to a video (lyrics to a video of the song) and each time a new box (title track) is reached it causes a split second pause in the video which makes it choppy. Any ideas anyone?
Go to: