Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The power DVD came with my DVD burner...and it not the full version, but it is not a trial version either.

I think that cyberlink just has crappy software and would never buy the full version, I am researching a good alternative for movie editing and burning...
That doesn't make any sense. I am following the procedures that came with the camera, and it is support to support .MOD files. The Everio software is suppose to handle all of those functions, it was customized for the JVC Everio cameras.

I do have powerDVD and that works fine.

I think cyberlink wants you to upgrade their software for a price to enable that function, since the camera only comes with Express version.
I get an error when trying to import the .mod files into Power Director 5.0 Express (this is the software that came with my camera). I have attached the error.

I have also attached the error in the power cinema NE 1.1 for Everio when I try to select the .mod file.

Thanks
Kevin
I just got the JVC GZ-MG330A 30 Gig Camcorder, installed all of the Cyberlink software. I can Play the .mod files with the Power Cinema for Everio, but when I try to create a DVD with the software and try to import the .mod file it says that file is not supported.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Kevin
Go to: