Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, Peter!

That's exactly what I was worried about. In that case, I think I will also just opt for Power Director. (That's what I wanted initially, but then the DVD Suite caught my eye).

thanks again,
Melissa
Hi everyone,

I am considering buying DVD Suite 7, but had a question about the version of Power Director that comes with it. On the version comparison page, DVD Suite 7 Ultra lists the Power Director version as 7 HE, and DVD Suite 7 Centra lists the Power Director version as 7 DE. What does HE and DE stand for, and how do these versions compare with Power Director 7 Ultra and Deluxe?

Are the versions of Power Director in DVD Suite complete versions (like their stand alone counterparts) or are they somehow stripped down or less comprehensive for inclusion in DVD Suite?

thanks,
Melissa
Go to: