Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have tried everything to capture voice from my microphone to use in the voice track of PD5NE but nothing works. Is it even possible to do it on this version of PD?
I'm using PD 5NE that came with my JVC camcorder. So far everything has worked ok but now I want to dub a voiceover. I installed the microphone and tested it. a\All ok. However, PD receives no signal from the mic input no matter how high I set the volume. Have I missed something here?
Hello Barry, I have exactly the same problem and I notice that nobody gave you (us) a reason or solution. Did you happen to come across the answer?
All the video editing is done in 16:9 aspect ratio, and when producing the DVD it doesn't give the impression I won't get 16:9, but when I play the DVD the format is 4:3. How do I prevent this?
Go to: