Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi,
In the past I have used the CUETool to create a missing CUE file. You can download it here:

http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Download

After downloading and importing, click the "Create CUE Sheet" action. For "Input" I find the "Drag n' drop mode" to be the easiest to use.

The files have to be part of an album based on their current metadata to work. You can find out all the info you need on that wiki site.

Dave

Thank you! I will check this out over the weekend. There were several options available online, just was unsure what was legit.
my soul purpose of upgrading my cyberlink CD burn software was to burn flac audio disks. Come to find out that I need to use cue files to make this happen. None of my music seems to have this file which is necessary to burn my flac audio files. What happens instead is I drag my flac music files to burn and they all unfortunately convert to mp3 on disk which is not what I want. What software do you guys recommend to create a cue music file so that I can utilize this part of the application?
Go to: