Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hi Robert and Fred,

I've sent you an PM of where to send the information.

Please follow the instruction.
For the trial expired issue, could you kindly ask user export the key at these place?
1. Run regedit (Click Start --> Run --> type "regedit" )
If user's OS is WinXP, please print screen the location image "HKEY_CLASS_ROOT\CLSID\{D7C58824-761C-4c5b-AB70-53CF1C4E418A}"
If user's OS is Vista, please print screen the location image "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\{D7C58824-761C-4c5b-AB70-53CF1C4E418A}"

I'll get the issue checked by CyberLink asap.

Dafydd

Hi. Thanks for trying to help. I am running windows XP and that string does not exist. There is no CLSID folder in the registry editor.

Never had a trial before, this is my first time ever using video editing software.

For me, it stopped working on November 1. That might have done it, can't really imagine why though.
Does this problem happen across both Vista and XP?

I've been running the trial version, and everything works great for me. I have a quad core 2.4GHz, 4GB ram, 125mb video card, running XP SP3.

The only problem I had was my trial only lasted 2 days. The final thing I wanted to test before I purchased was to burn a disc, but never tried before the trial ran out prematurely.
I only got a two day trial. I like the software, but still need to check if it will burn dvd's without issue. Still looking for help, I really would like to get some more time, two days is not enough to evaluate. Help.
Go to: