Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I can confidently say that defragging is not going to help. I make sure I defrag immediately after I have captured to ensure that my clips are not all over the hard drive, and I also have the same problem with the majority of my videos, when I go to burn it will get so far and then just stop. For me, it has stopped at various percentages upto about 15% (Running PD5 Deluxe)

In my mind this is PD's greatest flaw - the reliability of the burning process must be improved. The only answer I have been able to find is to edit the video in PD, produce it to a file, and then author and burn in a third party application. I would much rather do this from within PD of course, but I'm left with no other option.

In the past, responses from tech support have simply been to re-install the program. Been there, done that, didn't make a difference.

Has anyone had similar problems with burning on PD5 Deluxe, and gone on to the Platinum edition? Are there any improvements with the burning process in Platinum?
Go to: