Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thanks GoodFriend for bringin this uner our attention....

There are some files wich I need to convert, I think about it ! :

greetz Harry(NL)
I Contacted Technical Support 25-10-2008 ID= CS000564782

for this same Issue, but now it's weekend so I gave them more time for the coming week.....

Thanks in advance, Harry (W.P.H.) Schouten, alias Harry Vi Derci

greetingz to all !
Hi Friends, now I got on this SUPPORT TICKET ID:
"SUPPORT TICKET ID: CS000564368" GOLD MEMBER
a FREE Printing Label software download, wich I can use very good...

>> So it's very interesting for us buyers /upgraders/registrations to follow the mails and have a little patient with the support dept. for give us the link...

Maybe after that I will look very good what I need for software wich I don't have already and order or upgrade ! ;

I'm into High Tech and very intersesting in electronics, I'm bizzy with 24/96 DVD Audio and VideoClips (flv./irv.) to burn to VCD/SuperVCD and finally now with DVD, very old stuff ('50/'60/'70/'80) legal burn on DVD, interesting if Cyberlink has Streaming Video burn in one of thes packets....?

greetingz, Harry (NL)
Hello fellow DVD8 Upgraders, I got email and a link to that MEMBER page, that I am a silver-member with the download of FREE burning software?
But I couldn't find any link to download.... ; I upgraded to 8De Luxe...
SILVER MEMBER<<<

So I read all your experiences to the same problem, I have made an Support Ticket and wait for it to solve this problem, I can burn now with NERO,

"SUPPORT TICKET= ID CS000564368"

but they promised the Burning Software, after I made a SUPPORT TICKET I got a mail after that and now I'm a GOLD MEMBER>>>
wich give me the right to something else, now I don't understand it anymore, I will wait and see, to someone who has permission to give me a link....

Thanks all, Louise and the others before me, who I don't remember their names anymore, I trust that it will be come the good way at CYBERLINK, they have to check and have to need a little more time..... :

I'm glad with 8 DeLuxe it woks fine, by the way 6 & 7 worked also fine, but going with the time and techniichal possabiliies....

Maybe later I need again to upgrade to a higher standard, we'll see...

Greetings Harry

Go to: