Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm downloading the trial version of that very thing now. I have actually never had a problem burning anything on this system in the past, only DVD's via Powerdirector. I'll try the Nero and see what happens. More than anything I'm upset that I paid for Powerdirector after much research on it being the best program only to have it not work.
My error is different but I've read many posts about it with no solve. It gets to ~95% every time and then I get an error that says "Burn failed. Error c0040004". I updated to the latest software version with no luck. I have done nothing with the project other than apply a template. I've had this software for 3+ months and have yet to successfully burn a single DVD. Brand new Dell system with 4GB of DDR ram, Intel Core 2 duo at 2.2Ghz 32 bit and Vista for business so it shouldn't be the system. I'm reaching the end of my rope.
Go to: