Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes it is a dual core. Once again word only has spell check not stupid check. I have burnt at least 25 DVD projects with it all ready. I have all ready burnt the current file that will not curently burn. I had a few errors on it so I went in and changed my errors and now it will not burn. I have tried to burn it to a file but the same things occurs it locks around 75-80 percent. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I have used Pd 7 for several months and really enjoy it. I have just made a highlight film for our schools football team with it. It looks great, but I cannot get it to burn. It gets to 75% every time and just stays there. I have left it on over night to see if it is just rendering slowly. I am running an Intel 2.0 with 2 gigs of ram. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks frustrated.
Go to: