Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The movie library data is stored here:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\CyberLink\PowerDVD21

But remember if you had a hard drive crash, for example, the backing up of this folder would not work if the original media files are not in the exact same folder structure, or no longer on your PC.

Dave

Yes, understood about the file structure. In my case, movies are stored on a separate drive.
Thanks for the help. :
Quote No difference. TV mode is just designed for use on a TV and with a remote, hence the name.

Dave

Thanks!
Hello,
Is there a way to backup the movie library? If not, where is the information stored? I've made quite a few updates to cover art and descriptions and would hate to start over if my system crashed. Thanks!
Hello,
I have a PC connected to an OLED TV. Are there any audio / video quality differences when in PC vs. TV mode. Are the different modes just interface changes? Thanks in advance!
Go to: