Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Jeremy, I wrote a reply before but don't know if it went through-Anyway, I'll write it again and want to thank you again for your information. When " I thought I was buying the Cyberlink Power DVD maker 8, when in fact, I bought the CyberLink Power 2Go6 instead. How that actually happened I don't know. That particular software does have
burning software. For some reason I quess I thought the two worked together. In other words if I thought I was buying the Cyberlink Power DVD maker 8 that the Cyberlink Power 2Go6 came with it. I assume you did buy the Cyberlink Power DVD maker 8, correct? Then I am glad you ot the link. I did right a support ticket at the time first, that's why I came to the forum after for help. So, that is my story. The good side to this is
I can burn with other programs I have.

So Jeremy, Thanks ever so much again for your help. At least I didn't feel completely alone out in cyberspace somewhere, Best Regards, Louise
PS: Hope you enjoy your purvchase and aLL GOES WELL WITH IT!
hello again, I found it! My Question ID is: CS000561824, hope this helps you in my inquiry. Thank you again!
Hello, I am new to this site. Solease bear with me. Where can I find my question ID? I am sure this stupid to you, but, like I said I am a newie to this type of forum. Thank you for being concerned enough to ask. Thanks gain, Louise
I too have contacted tech support almost 2 weeks ago and still no answer from them. So, there you go. Hopefully someone will get an answer and a link and perhaps share it with the rest of us. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I know I will! regards, Louise
thanks so much for your reply-although I think it is blowing in the wind somewhere-and likewise, I will do the same, regards. Louise
Well Jim, looks like we have been dooped by this company! I too will not deal with them anymore. If you find out the answer to this great mystery please let me know and I will do the same! Regards, Louise
I am suppose to get free burning software with my Cyber Power DVD. Has anyone gotten it or even can find it to download? How does this work? Anybody with an answer, I would be very greatful!
Go to: