Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Theo,
you're a genious! I deactivated the InCD-Task and - voilá - it works! Now I got the full HD-DVD support! Thanks a lot for your tip!
I hope that somebody can help you as well solving your problem!

Best Regards, Christian
I can't play HD DVDs with PowerDVD 7.3 and the LG drive. It always tells me that the disc has an unsupported format (in german: Eine Disc mit nicht unterstütztem Format befindet sich im Laufwerk). Playback with Nero Showtime works - but now that I have the PowerDVD-Version 7.3 which should also have HD-DVD playback support I also want to use it!

Can somebody help me out of this? Replies in german are also welcome

Vista Home Premium x86
LG GGC-H20L
2GB DDR2
Q6600
Radeo 3850
I had the same problem with the BDs. Please check your screensaver settings. I have risen the time for start of screensaver from 30mins to 3 hours - then everything worked out fine!
Just one question for me remains: I can't play HD DVDs with PowerDVD 7.3 and the LG drive. It always tells me that the disc has an unsupported format (in german: Eine Disc mit nicht unterstütztem Format befindet sich im Laufwerk). Playback with Nero Showtime works - but now that I have the PowerDVD-Version 7.3 which should also have HD-DVD playback support I also want to use it!
Can somebody help me out of this?
Go to: