Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Stephanie,

I have tried this many ways, like making new folders and copy all the information to the USB, my desktop and a documents folder. I even tried opening a new project, then importing the files and then trying to open it. But no matter what I do, it always gets to "99%" and then It comes up with an error report saying" Send error report" and then crashes.

Thanks for the help
Hey Guys, I am making a Video for a Funeral, I was working all night, no problems. The way I started was I opened the Project, then I Imported all the files to the Media Workspace in Power director. Then I realized I forgot one Picture. I was almost done with the video when I realized this and I took out the USB to get one more picture from another computer and I put the USB back in with all the Pictures and I tried to open the Project and I got a bunch of Errors, and everything i did, the Program would Crash with a "Send error report" message everytime. I think my problem is that I did not Import the USB file to the computer, I was only using the USB itself, and when I took it out, I could not re-open the Project. Is there anyway I could Recover the files? I need the video to be done for a Funeral.

Thanks a lot.
It would be awesome if this question would be resolved, as the Funeral is today.

Thanks
Go to: