Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Simply use HandBrake to convert to a constant frame rate of similar quality (frame size, bitrate, codec) and you will probably be fine with this converted clip in PD.

Jeff

Thanks! It looks like it's because the iPhone recorded at a variable frame rate. Just converting it in handbrake using a constant rate seems to have fixed it. Thanks again.
I imported a 4k60 video from my iPhone into PD19 and at the very end of the clip, it's stuttering. This is with just importing it into the timeline and playing it back. This happens in both the timeline and when I export it. Something strange I noticed is that if I copy the file again and import it again, the places it stutters is slightly different. Still at the end, but at different parts. Almost like the import is doing something just to the end of the file each time. I tried all the different combinations of hardware acceleration and it doesn't seem to fix it.

If I play the file back on my media player outside of PD19, it works fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I have a few other clips taken at the same time which all seem to work. It's just this one video seems to have a problem for some reason and only at the end of the clip.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for confirming!
I tried to search all over but couldn't find this information. The only related information was from an Amazon post that said it only does 4k30. Can someone give me the official answer on whether I can export videos at 4k60? Thanks.
Go to: