Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

PD365 has more produce options than PD12 did, and you can produce MP4 clips with AVC (H.264) or HEVC (H.265) encoding. The easiest way to choose the correct output profile is to use the Profile Analyzer tool on the Produce page, as that will make a recommendation based on the exact specs of your timeline clips.

Also, production speed has nothing to do with audio sync, and when you produce to a matched profile you shouldn't have that issue.

Thanks for your response. I actually figured out that I could produce the file better under the option to which you refer and it didn't seem to impact my video quality but it DID fix the audio sync problem. I wasn't aware of the profile analyzer tool either, so thanks for that input. Defintely a far more sophisticated software than the one I had been using for nearly a decade. Is there something that allows me to put one video in a box inside of the other video? I'm a teacher and would like to have a video of me in a video box while showing other video in the main video.
I was using 12 on a laptop with an i5 that had 8 gig of ram. I produced mp4 files with 1080 input and 1080 output. It was EXTREMELY SLOW to produce the video but that never bothered me because I would set up a project and hit "produce" and go to work. It would take maybe 40 minutes to do a 500 mb file.

I got a new laptop that has pretty much identical hardware figuring I was happy with what it did before so I would be happy with the new computer. But now, I no longer see a way to produce mp4 just mp2 files. So, I went ahead and chose that. The video produces EXTREMELY FAST but the sound is now out of sync with the peoples' lips on my output videos.

I do not need to produce extermely quickly, so I'm wondering if there are settings that can produce the video more slowly so that it doesn't tax the system. Again, production speed is of no issue to me. I'd rather have a video that takes 30 minutes to produce but gives me sound synced correctly than one that does it in 1 minute and the sound doesn't match.
Go to: