Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you loads David!

I was tearing my hair out on this.

Maybe it's just me, but the DVD Menu editing is kind of.....odd. You select the "Modify" option, which opens an editor...that doesn't really let you edit anything. And in the author window there are no obvious editing tools...and you can't right-mouse-click and select delete - you just have to assume the the delete key works in that context.

Am I right in thinking that you cannot save a DVD Menu with your own fixed and "standard" text....unless you save the settings in a project file? (The templates you save don't contain any of the text you change).

Maybe I need another coffee.....

Thanks for the help anyway
Trying to edit a standard template in PowerDirector 7 Ultra.

I'm using the built in DVD Menu Editor but can't for the life of me work out ho to edit/delet/change any of the standard text, like:
"My Videos"
"Item 1"
"Item 2"
etc.

What's worse, if I select the "Text" tool ("T") and click on the DVD menu, the DVD Menu Editor adds a blank space to the list of DVD menu Objects. That's true even if the text strings are empty. I can't even delete them.

Thanks
Go to: