Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Thanks for those links, PIX.

I was playing around with a highly regarded dereverb VST but ran across a serious problem in AD6 and then I stumbled upon the new AI-powered DeReverb tool in AD365!

I'm not sure if it's also in the stand-alone V11 version, but it makes a noticeable difference - especially after running the example clip through 4 passes.

I've attached the results of the 1st and 4th passes for comparison.

I appreciate everybody's help, thank you thus far.
I've taken a listen to your files that have been run through the dereverb and it still has significant reverb. Listening on a high-end headset I can't even notice a difference. Am I missing something?

I haven't attained a lot of experience with this sort of thing, but it doesn't seem to have worked.
Just recently I've made a recording with a guest online which cannot be reproduced. Unfortunately, the software used seems to have double-dipped on recording, creating a horrible echo for not only myself but for the online participants.

I've attached a sample file.

I currently have AudioDirector 7. Is there a way to resolve this effect?
Go to: