Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thanks for the reply. Your message pretty much sums up the issue. Are you talking this, or that, because they are in two different places. I was referring to the Lens Flare Blending Pack, not Fx. As you say, it's in the Plugins menu and that's my point. If the pack description would have said, look in Plugins > Blending Effect, I would have found it very quickly. I don't use that menu choice pretty much ever so I thought Blending Effect was the same as Blending Mode. And I do have the subscription so again, if it's different, then a line item would still be nice to say where to find it. Instead I spent an hour looking for it.

I downloaded the Seamless transition effects pack. I followed the directions given by CyberLink's FAQ link in this thread above.

I did also restart the program. I looked in other locations besides transitions.

As with many of these packs, it is not where Cyberlink said it would be, nor is it found by a search of all my transitions or anywhere else. It's just not there, despite showing Installed.

This sort of thing drives me to different software.
Go to: