Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Folks
I've recently upgraded to 365 from PD18.
On a recent video the final rendering has distorted the audio (my voice), as if it had been recorded on a cheap mic, sounds like it's clipping. There is a clear, noticable difference between the original audio (recorded with a lav mic into a Sony Digital recorder) and the outputted .MP4 file. My original audio source file shows none of this distortion. Also, there is no distortion on sound in the PD 'edit' mode when I play it. The sound file waveform is statndard with no yellow peaks to indicate any overloading.
The audio 'set up' on the 'Produce' page dialogue box is set to the standard of AAC, Stereo, 384 Kbps.
I checked the Forum and it seems this happened a few years ago (PD13/14?) and PD issued a patch to cure it. Some folk seem to have exported the Mp4 into another app to rectify the issue.
Has anyone else had this problem?

you can check your output audio's sample rate.

if its not same as oringinal one, it might have some distortion.
Quote This is probably not the right forum but I don't know where else I could ask...

I'm looking for clips to use in my music videos i.e. clips made by other people. Free or paid-for, although I going to assume that paid-for will be better quality so that's probably the best way to go. Not too concerned at this point if they're real, animated or cgi, I will most likely chop them up as needed. Only thing is they have to be space, space travel or sci-fi related.

I did many google searches for this and all I get are Netflix recommendations and 'the 20 best sci-fi flicks of all time' results. I already have sites where I by audio samples and various studio plug-ins, now I'm looking for a video equivalent.

TIA

you can find some clips and download by searching Shutterstock Media in PowerDirector.

/Shutterstock is in media room
Go to: