Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I got my problem solved. Cyberlink provided me another link with User ID and PW to log into. The download speed was average 300KB/sec. I downloaded the full version within around 50min.

I hope you will get that link too. Wish you luck!

I am facing the same problem. I have written to them and hope for the best. Wost I am going to stop my credit card payment, since I have wrote to them and complained about the non-complete download of the software. The download site blocked me to download it, since I tried it again and again to resume the download.

Very disappointed with the services and the download speed. I am using the cable and yet the download speed is only 20kbps, I have to use the DAP then it is about 80KBps to 120Kbps. Till after about an hour the download was dropped.
Go to: