Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I understand what your saying but it us not unheard of. I also will reiterate that if you purchase and reinstall powerdvd 9 and start using their current player you could watch the movie in about 30 min from start to finish. You just need to remember that if you use the upgrade do it from site after uninstalling current version. Just cost me $56.00 to do that and i'm cheap as I have mentioned before, so i will wait and netflix won't even notice. It cost money to be at the cutting edge you can't buy a program and expect it to last forever. Same if you try to save money and buy and old version.

Andrew, I did exactly as you did and it still won't work. I even reinstalled my graphics driver just in case. I have another support ticket to see if they have any more ideas. I unisnstalled it and then reinstalled....still nothing.
Go to: