Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the video grabber and have the same problem as a number of previous members.
I have installed the power director software 9 and drivers as intructed in the manual. I have three times to get it to work with no success. Each time I have failed I have deleted the software and drivers and re-installed them as per the instructions.
I have connected two different devices but get the same problem each time.
The first device is a Hitachi VHS player connected via the scart socket and RCA plugs. The software does not automatically start as the instructions state. Upon running the software, the only thing recognised by the software is my system microphone. The only icons in the capture page that are highlighted are the microphone and the AVCHD.
I have also tried with a JVC DV camera using the S-video link but vstill have exactly the same problem. Please help.
Go to: