Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the reply. ApparentlyFamily Link does not allow in app purchase of subscriptions so we have changed to an other.
Quote I'm not sure how many other forum members will have experience with this, so you may want to get help from Cyberlink directly.
Has anyone managed to subscride to premium powerdirector through a child's mobile or tablet managed by Google Family Link? I have a son who would love the premium version on his tablet but we seem unable to subscribe. I have allowed all purchaes and any apps to be downloaded but still get a message when trying to subscribe that I have to do it through my profile. I tried to subscribe to premium though my own account on my mobile then share through the Family Library but that doesn't work. Many thanks for any help.
Go to: