Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi folk,

The clip/movie mode button has been removed, we understand that CL found that most users enabled the "movie mode" most of the time.

We can utilise the range selection tool to preview single clips, but that is a bit cumbersome - however, how often do we want to just review a single clip, more often we might want to review a series or part of a series, including transitions and audio to see what our edits look and sound like?

I'm sorry to say, but that along with other UI changes makes me regret not having cancelled my subscription. Just because most users enable movie mode, does not mean, that there are no users switching between both. Why take away that option? Why take away the bin and hide the delete button in a menue? It adds nothing to UI and complicates usability.
Go to: