Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Nothing has changed that I am aware of. I literally created the entire movie over several days with no issues, then opened it back up to make some last minute edits and this started happening. How do I check that?
I am uploading the latest video now which I feel will be fine once uploaded. Even when i cant hear the sound i can go to the audio room and you can see the sound bar moving up and down with the audio but no sound. I can close the project and reopen and I have sound again. Only thing I know is to uninstall the program and reinstall
I appreciate the link but my issue is unique from all of those. My volume works fine when I open any give project but as soon as I edit anything or even let it sit idle for a few minutes the volume disappears from the entire movie. Only way I can get it back is to close the project and reopen which isnt viable.
Hello,

I have Powerdirector 18 ultra for PC, it is the disc version. I have produced a few movies now with no issues. Now, with my latest project each time I edit a clip I lose sound for the entire project. The only way I can regain sound is to close the project and then re-open it. I have pulled up past projects and edited them again and get the same result so it is not related to the current project. Audio works during this time on all other files on the PC so it isn't the laptop. I am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to: