Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i have a SONY pinnacle video producer and have been using this software for 2 years. i only bought JVC camcoder last year. i tried converting the video files from mod to mpeg2 and tried importing the converted files to the video producer but they wouldn't open. even when the files have been converted. i didn't want to use PD5 at first because the one that jvc gave didn't have many effects and you have to purchase an upgrade to get those effects, correct? so since i already have a video producer software, i thot, why not i use it? but still after converting the files, the software couldn't read it! any idea why?
1. I've installed PowerDirector Express 5.0 from JVC. I just wanna know, why are there no 'EFFECT' in this PowerDirector version? When i click the 'effect' button at the left column, an upgrade window pop up. Do we really have to purchase the upgrade to PowerDirector7 to enjoy all effects? Why not include some of it in the current version?

2. If I do purchase the upgrade, will there be an effect that can double timing a particular scene? Like i want to make a scene goes by faster. For example, the one in 'Pimp My Ride' show, where they view the car 360 with double timing. Will i be able to do that?
Go to: