Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Thanks very much for attaching a sample DNG image. (I also know that the forum now supports uploading 100MB files, way up from the 5MB limit up until very recently smile)

I see the same distortion in PhD365, and interestingly if you watch the image when it's first loaded, everything is perfect but within a half second (once PhD finishes processing it), the glitches appear.

I also tested the image in PhD6 and 7 and they are able to display it properly - so the problem may be limited to the current version. I don't have any other PhD versions installed, but maybe PIX or another user would be so kind as to see if PhD 8 - 11 are also afflicted.

In the meantime, I suggest you file a support request directly with CL from this page. You should paste a link to this discussion in your note so they can see everything that's been posted here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check it! I really appreciate it. I will report it to CL.
Hello,

All .DNG photos shot with my DJI Mavic Air 2 have glitches at the top, bottom, or both. This includes the standard 12mp and 48mp cropped. I have tried old .DNG files that I previously used to edit, new photos saved to both the drone's on-board storage and three micro sd cards. The pics are fine in Luminar and windows 10 picture viewer. The .jpeg version of each file is fine in PhD. This is my only camera that saves as .DNG. I have attached the original and a screen grab from PhD.

Thanks!
Go to: