Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Simply apply a rectangular mask to the clip from the Mask Designer. You can crop it to any size or aspect ratio without affecting the rest of the clip in any way.

Thanks for the response. I will give this a shot!
I am trying to place a small section of a video ontop of another full sized video. When I select the video and hit tools -> Crop/Zoom/Pan, I am able to crop the video how I want it, however it zooms in to fill up the entire screen. I want to keep the cropped portion the same size to play over the top of the video below it.

How does one do this?

I have tried resizing it back down after the crop/zoom, but it loses a massive amount of picture quality.

Thanks!
Quote I ordered PD365 with the intent to create videos with a 21:9 (ultrawide) resolution. Downloaded the software and found the max is 16:9. Is there any way around this?

Specifically looking to create in 3440x1440 resolution.
I ordered PD365 with the intent to create videos with a 21:9 (ultrawide) resolution. Downloaded the software and found the max is 16:9. Is there any way around this?
Go to: