Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So, absolutely no one has anything to suggest. I was really hoping the forum would be more informative, as CyberLink's customer support is abysmal. I refuse to pay for a service that everyone else gives for free.
Hey everyone. I got PowerDVD bundled with my BD-Rom (Sony BDU-X10S)

It installed just fine on my machine running Vista. The problem is actually using it! I can't even play back a simple DVD, let alone a Blu-ray disc. DVDs video and sound skips and stutters constantly. It's not the BD-Rom, because I can use it to watch DVDs on media player. I can't even use my DVD-RW to watch DVDs with PowerDVD. It's very frustrating!

Secondly, I tried to use my CD-Key and activate the software (it's already registered). It constantly says the cd-key is incorrect, and gives this error: 0x80ab0005

Can anyone help me at all?
Go to: