Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Chris.
Hi,
I have just bought a Sony Vaio AR 630E Laptop. Can anyone tell me if the spec on this pc is man enough to edit high definition video as i am now intereted in bying a high def camcorder.

The spec is :- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T7250 @2.00GHz 2.00GHz
2046 MB (RAM)
32 Bit Windows Vista Operating System
2x 150 GB Hard drives
NVIDA Geforce 8400 (graphics card)

Thanks,

Simon
Hi Robert,

I have just upgraded to PD6. When using PD5 I had no problem importing music (MP3) files to the menu. Now however this is not the case. I am using XP. The problem occurs when I have imported an MP3 file (which is not protected) and then click on burn DVD. PD then completely shuts down. If however i do not import music in the menu and burn to DVD it works fine. It is nothing to do with MP3 files as the same files work fine in the timeline. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Simon
I wonder if anybody can help. I am currently starting to suffer with pains in my wrist whilst carrying out repetitive tasks e.g Video editing!! Does anybody know of or use any hardware that will reduce or eliminate the use of a mouse.

Thanks
Whenever I attempt to put background music on the menu page powerdirector 6 crashes. Without the music the DVD will burn fine! Does anybody have any ideas. Thank you in anticipation.

Simon
Please can someone help. I have made a few home DVD,s recently with no problems burning to disk. Each movie has been approx 1 hour in duration with titles and many transitions.

I am however currently in a situation where each time i attempt to burn my new movie it wont go any further than 11%.

Does anybody have any ideas.

Thank you in anticipation.

Simon
Go to: