Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
ok, first off - why does my location matter ?

would I have known better if I was from whales? or would I just have a God complex on a freakin message board. I've read your other posts, and boy - you're a real message board bada**

I have checked the board for answers - and found none

I paid for voice support - and got none

I e-mailed customer service - and found noone

but you're right, I'm ridiculus for not being satisfied. I'm just a newbie poster ranting.
I completely agree - there is no service in customer service. I've been navigating for the last 45 min trying to find a phone number to call with my problems. I wish I could call someone and ask them where I could find the number to call customer service. ugh

this should not be this diffucult. It seems I'm getting the same run-a-round; click here, submit this, query here - I PAID FOR VOICE SUPPORT !

this cyberlink crap sucks - definitely not worth this. anyone that asks my opinion on their products, I'll tell them to find the opposite of cyberlink, then choose that.

(then again, if your reading this on this forum, I'm probably preaching to the choir)
Go to: