Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Perhaps as a follower of Christ Jesus i could have said some things differently. I truly regret that. But since Tuesday the 19th I've been around and around and have had only one reply from customer service and that was of no help at all. The folks at Digital River have absolutely no record whatsoever of my order and their "customer service" has not bothered to reply to my email asking for help.
Please forgive the rant. But I also think that being insulted personally was not a kindness either, nor was it helpful in any way. I've bought and downloaded software since the age of the Commodore VIC-20 and the 8088 processor running at 4.5 KHz. 8-inch floppies were some of my best friends. Heck, I was there when Al Gore gave birth to the internet (HA!). So, PLEASE don't think that I have done nothing and am clueless as to navigating my way around. The doing has been done and i'm at a total loss as to what else to do BUT complain in a public way. I'm being very honest when I say I have NEVER had such a horrible experience buying software. Please forgive my total disappointment in getting some kind of help here, too. Yes, I spouted off. But a human in need deserves far better than the insult he got here.
Thanks,
-t

after several tries to contact Cyberlink about my order (failed downloads) and the complete lack of response, I've decided to do the American thing: I'm calling the bank and removing the charges! I cannot understand how a company with such rotten service is even in business. Even the website gives me a log-in here, click here, log-in again here, click there RUNAROUND. I for one do not have the time or money to waste on a company that does not care about it's customers. After the fact, i found thousands of complaints about this company and it's products, including several lawsuits.
I wonder why the tech reviews don't include those tidbits of info.
Go to: