Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the trial of 365 installed, 22 days to go, but I fail at the first hurdle and couldnt find an answer here already...

What I want to do is create normal 1080 video output from overcaptured 360 from my insta360 oneX.
I have stitched the video into singe mp4 files at the native 5.7k 30fps..

Whe I try to open them in power director it just says 'not supported in this version' and advertises things that dont seem at all relevant to the task in hand.

I need to know if it is supported in any version?
IAm I just doing the wrong thing?
Is reframing of 360 overcapture possible?, and what features actually work like object tracking, key frames etc.

Sure I will buy if it works for this job, but I cant get past the start line.

Something that isnt as insanely expensive as Adobe Premiere has to work surely?

So far I cant say I'm impressed, meaningless pop ups all over the place and no useful info at all about why my video isnt accepted when I load it.
I guess the fact I have to post here for help before actully operating the software in any meaningful way at all tells me something about it...
Go to: