Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the suggestions Philwild.

There was only one scolling title that I saw included with the software. But it has a some fancy background and moving particles overlaid on it. I haven't tried editing that one. I did try editing one that I downloaded, which was much closer to what I needed, black bg with white text scrolling up. But the lag was significant. It reminded me of trying to play Doom 2 in the early 90's with an fps 1 to 5.

Anyways, I do appreciate the help!
I'm trying to use the Title Editor. How do I add a black background. Surprisingly, I don't see any way to add a one color background to the entire viewing area. I can add color behind the text or a bar going across the screen. The height of the bar can even be twice the height of the text. But I can't just add a black background to the entire thing?

How do you all make the text scroll? Do you use the motion effects? Do you use posiiton and keyframe? I thought position and keyframe would be good. But man, you can't even scroll the title preview up and down with the scroll wheel. I don't know, it's just so clunky. I wish there was a video about it, but surprisingly, there isn't.

I downloaded a credits title template from DirectorZone, and it looks good. But the entire program is running so slow when I open up the title designer. I mean so slow that it's unuseable. So I had to delete that title template.

I'm about ready to exercise the 30 day money back to be honest with ya.
Go to: