Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am new to PD 7 and only been using it a few days, editing my vacation. The other night I burned about 15mins onto a DVD with a menu with no problem. I just wanted to check it out and see how it looked on my TV.

I then started to add more footage. Pictures, Music, Video, from my JVC Everio Camcorder. I am up to about 32 mins now and wanted to try another burn.

First burn I let go for about 2 1/2 hours and when I came back, it was frozen at 39%

Second Burn froze at 36%

Third burn I took off the 13 chapters I had and just used 6 min intervals for chapters and it froze at 37%

The fourth time I took off trying to burn with a menu and it froze at 24%

Each time I used a new DVD.

Seems funny it worked fine the first time and not now.

I have video from my Everio, Music, pictures, used titles, effects, made slideshows, everything PD7 allows me to do. Right now I am trying to burn 2053MB of information onto the DVD

Dell Inspiron 5302
Vista Home Premium Service pack 1 32 bit
Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20 Ghz
3 GB memory

Please Help

Go to: