Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the info. The instructions they sent me clearly states:

"Kindly do not run any Internet applications while downloading PowerDVD installation file". (I assume they meant PowerDirector.)

The original executable was named:

CyberLink_PowerDirector7_1915_VDE071008-01_080718.exe

and the link they sent me is:

http://isales.gocyberlink.com/download/CS_Dept/PowerDirector/PDR7_1915_VDE071008-01.exe

Are these the same files, and is there another souce from which I can download?

I am having the exact same problem. I have contacted support, and got two pages of instructions that essentially had the same recommendations as posted here. I looked for those files, and they were not there. Apparently, the uninstall had taken care of that. I was given a link to download the product again, but it is apparently going to take 6-8 hours to complete the download, where I only had to wait about an hour the first time. According to the recommendations, I cannot run any other IE applications during that time, and that's not an option for that length of time. I will have to start it when I leave work. I tried downloading from the original location again, but it told me I was only allowed 5 attempts. I am wasting way too much of my time just trying to get this program loaded. Is there any other solution to try?
Go to: