Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

I am having the same problem and have installed Powerdirector 7 on two computers. One on a AMD 64bit running 32bit Windows XP, and the other, a AMD 64bit machine running 64bit XP.

Both machines have the latest drivers, and both stop burning at 21% (sometimes 24%) while "Producing Titles". I have also tried "Create a DVD folder" with the same result.

I am trying to determine if there is a common element to our problems. Evan, what processor is your machine running? Is it also stopping at 21%?

I am wondering whether this problem is common to running a 64bit AMD processor. Could anyone experiencing this problem, please post their CPU specs, as I have bought the full version and have tried everything that CyberLink support has told me to do.

Thanks
Go to: