Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The perfect workaround is to create a Preset instead. And uncheck everything except 'Color Match'.

Then import that preset into Powerdirector. Snap! Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.
Hi, using current version of ColorDirector - I have video footage from 2 different cameras.

Each cameras video begins with a closeup of a ColorChecker.

I then use that ColorChecker frame to 'Match Color' from camera A to camera B.

That works perfectly.

Now, with no other changes made to that video, other than the Match Color process, I exported the LUT.

The problem is, the LUT is screwed up and it doesn't work.

To test this, I reloaded the original clip I needed to match, then applied the LUT and it gives a 2EV underexposed frame that looks nothing like the frame did after the original Match Color was applied.

Q. Does the exported LUT include the changes made by the Match Color process, or not?

I hope that's clearly explained. I haven't tested the LUT on other software because it should have the exact same affect regardless of which program is applying it to a clip.

Any and all ideas offered gratefully accepted.

Kind Regards to all,
Kye.
Go to: