Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi I have a HP Pavilion - 14-ce3520na which, according to the specifications has a "HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera". The description of this is given as "Easily log in through Windows Hello with the infrared sensor. With an 88-degree, wide-angle field of view, you can video chat with your entire family or group of friends in stunning detail" with the caveat "Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality".

Checking the device manager I see that I have two camera instances, HP Wide Vision FHD Camera and HP IR Camera. When I open YouCam 9.0.1029.0 I do not see the HP IR Camera as a selectable option.

My OS is Win 10, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. According to the specifications my graphics hardware is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 26.20.100.7926 (2/25/2020), and NVIDIA GeForce MX250 26.21.14.4253 (2/26/2020).

It was to access this that I downloaded the software. Can YouCam access the infra red camera and if so how?

Thanx
Martin
Go to: