Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there Dafydd. I've tried overwriting the original files with the ones you've sent me, but still no luck. PD still crashes when i try to click on the video/audio settings.

I've also tried reinstalling PD and patching the update again, and then overwriting the original files with the ones you sent, but it still crashes.
Thank you very much for that information. I did manage to link this topic, but forgot to inlcude my email address. Thank you very much
Bumping this topic up and hoping a reply, thank you ^_^
Sorry for the late reply. I've sent a PM. Thank you
Thank you for the reply.

But I really don't want to go through all the trouble of converting the MP3 on another program, when PD7 can do it already (well maybe not for me right now)

Thanks again, i appreciate the reply.
Yes, i believe so.

This shows up when i click on the 'Codec Settings'. Although i believe that this DivX was part of the bundle K-lite Codec pack.

The crash also happens when i try other profile settings aside from DivX (like AVI or mpeg)
Greetings! Im having troubles with PD7 right now. More specifically when setting up before producing the movie.

I have the latest patch (1915) installed btw.

The first pic shows what pops up after i click on file -> produce

I click on 'next', and this shows up. I choose DivX as my profile type

This image is the settings of the profile and when i try to click on 'Video/Audio Settings', PD7 crashes as shown below

i haven't had such troubles when i used PD6. I wan't to change the audio setting to make the file smaller after producing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Go to: