Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm a bit disappointed also that I have spent the money to buy a 1080P camera and not be able to edit full HD. I really like Cyberlinks approach to rendering video and performs very well compared to Videostudio however if you are really serious about keeping the best quality converting to 1080i is not the best option. I was caught off guard with this technicality and was very disappointed after I purchased the product. Note: The company has responded stating that this is not an option currently, I hope after seeing their competition now supporting 1080P, that they'll provide an update to support 1080P.
I have tried contacting support but I recieved a really bizaare reply
to check my aspect settings which has nothing to do with it crashing.
I managed to burn one (yes 1) disc the other night by saving it to a folder then using another program... but no luck after.
Has anyone figured out what is causing it? At first it crashed at 85% then later I ran the same project again and 45%... makes no sense.
I have Vista 64 bit. I printed both errors out... the first refers to "CLAVCVs2.dll". The other crash message refers to "StackHash_1246" (whatever that is...) Any help or clues would be appreciated... I did all the normal uninstall completely/reinstall bit...etc but nothing seems to help. I increased virtual memory also.

I am also disappointed that it doesn't support full HD 1080P using .264 editing capabilities...
Go to: