Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

NOTE: This installation is on a CLEAN Windows 10 Pro x64 system without any virus protection.

The installation process has been at 96% complete for 20 minutes. There is NO cancel button.

Question: How do I cancel the installation and try again?

Again this is a clean Windows installation. By this I mean there never has been another Cyberlink product installed before this attempt to install PowerDVD 20. I also mean I formatted the hard drive and installed Windows from the original media provided by Microsoft.

The system is on version 1909.

I read other thread (previous versions) and checked out those suggestions (such as uninstall using CCleaner all previous version). Again there isn't / wasn't any Cyberlink products on this system.

As for graphics card (NVIDIA 1080), I updated to the latest version from NVIDIA after having Windows install the default 1080 driver.

Thank you.
Go to: