Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Vielen dank.
In PD7, they tell me I can use color boards in my production, but Ican't find them anywhere. The effects "room" just gives me an endless number of whirling gizmos. How do I find color boards?
Thanks for your help.
With Power Director 7 DeLuxe, what do I need to do to make my video YouTube-compatible?

I’m an amateur in these things, so be patient.

YouTube suggestions: the video should be under 10 minutes in length; mine is 6 minutes. They say they accept most video file formats, including wmv. They recommend MPEG4 format at 640x480 resolution (tho they also mention 320x240), with MP3 audio (64k mono). My video is different so I need to change it to meet YouTube requirements; that’s why I bought Power Director 7. My video was shot in mini-DV format; YouTube says they accept such material.

With Power Director, I press the Produce button and get the Production Wizard. It seems I can create a Streaming File that will give me a file for streaming over the internet. It gives me a quantity of choices, none of which match the YouTube requirements. When I press the YouTube button, the Production Wizard gives me more choices: the format WMV, Real Video and Quick Time Movie. It does not tell me which I should use to upload to YouTube. None of them seem to match the YouTube requirements, either.

I have tried to upload my 6-minute video to YouTube a number of times; each time it was rejected because it was not compatible with YouTube. I bought Power Director 7 because the advertising said I could easily upload my videos to YouTube with it. Hardly. I’ve struggled with this for days. Please help.

T I A, peterquince2200

Go to: