Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I just figured out that a patch was available. I installed that and now have a preview window. However, I can not click to stop the recording and the hotkeys to pause or stop do not work.
Quote hello
When i start recording it dosen t start the Pc freezes
and i have to do restart.
how i can do?
I have to uninstall and reinstall SR?
How can i do only SR?

Grazie
Lorenzo

I also have screen recorder 2. When I click to begin recording the software grays out and the custom window changes colors as if it's recording. However, no recording is ever produced because I can not stop the recording or pause it. The webcam doesn't turn on either. I've added the webcam device in the settings. The only way I can stop it is to open task manager and end task. This is on Windows 10. Also if you open the preview window, then nothing is there. It just doesn't work right down to starting and stopping video. How do I fix this?
Go to: