Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dear Dave,

I now know how to design a Youcam scene with a static PNG picture. But, it seems more complicated to design a scene with animations. There are quite a few XML files to deal with. Does you know any design tool that can produce a scene readily usable by Youcam? Or using templates p;roduced by PowerDirector to design a scene with 3D object or animations?

Shen-Chang
I now know how to design a Youcam scene with a static PNG picture. It is relatively straightforward. But, it seems more complicated to design a scene with animations. There are quite a few XML files to deal with. Does anyone know any design tool that can produce a scene readily usable by Youcam?

Shen-Chang
Dear Dave,

I have solved the problem. I saved the photo with transparent area in the wrong way. Now everything works fine.

Best Regards,

Shen-Chang
Dear Dave,

I just did as you instructed in your email. I did see the thumbmail to show up in Youcam scene. But, when I use it in Youcam, webcam image does not show up in the transparent window. I tried the photo in powerpoint, the transpaent area of the photo is indeed transparent.

Anything I am missing.

Best Regards,

Shen-Chang
Can we use Power Director to design a scene for YouCam? How can we load it to YouCam?

Best Regards,

Shen-Chang
Go to: