Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am having the same error code. I purchased a DVD EZMaker USB Gold on June 5, 2008 that came with PD5. I was successful in burning a DVD shortly there after captured from VHS. I then tried a project using input from a HDV/Dolby camcorder and was told, via a pop up, that I needed to upgrade to PD7 for Dolby support.

I first download the trial version of PD7 Ultima on June 19th and when tried burning a DVD I got the eb130581 error code after about 20%.

On June 12 a Media update (KB950126) was applied to my Vista Home Edition, SP1. I am wondering if this, or some other update, could have the same affect the Hall mentioned with his XP updates?

I just purchased the download version of PD7 Ultra and installed it yesterday. When I tried to burn a DVD last night it made it through "Creating motion menus" and at about 80% during "Producing titles" it aborted with the eb130581 error.

Phil
Go to: